[NFBMT] Thanksgiving Recipe from The Braille Monitor years ago

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:00:31 UTC 2018

Joy,
It is good to know people do read the old Braille Monitors.
Good stuff in them.
And more than some of it, is sure worth telling us about.

Hope everyone still has some leftovers.
If not, why not just bake up another pie?
That is my suggestion for this Sunday as the Thanksgiving weekend comes to a
pleasant ending.

Just before I go on a no grains diet. We found a book called Grain Brain.
Check it out in Bookshare or on BARD. Oh my, you won't believe it.

I hope you are all very well, and behaving like perfect Montana angels.
Talk more soon.
Best regards from Bozeman.
Rik James