[NFBMT] Convention registration reminder

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:29:51 UTC 2018

Greetings,

                Today is September 5 and our early registration cut off for
our convention (Sept 21-22) is September 10th.

                If you haven't filed your registration, and mailed it,
please do so, so we can count you in and have a general idea as to who to
expect.

                We are looking forward to sharing with you.

                I have attached the necessary documents, just in case you
may have misplaced your originals.

Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com

CEO MBEI & Treasurer NFB of Montana

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404