[NFBMT] I have a big problem

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:55:47 UTC 2018

Hi.

I'd like to run for President for another two years, but my husband doesn't
want me to.  He wants me to be more available in case his health takes a nose
dive.  I don't know if he's expecting it to, but we have had some concerns in
the past year about his recurring eye pain and his heart and his chronic
colitis, any one of which can put him out of commission.  I missed this
year's national convention because he didn't feel well.  So I guess I'm going
to say that I'll do it for another term, unless someone else wants it.  This
is a very difficult decision for me, since I really do like this the majority
of the time, and I believe wholeheartedly in what we're doing as an
organization.  However, I don't think it does or should depend on me alone,
and I plan to stay involved no matter what.

Joy