[NFBMT] Montana White Cane Law

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:42:48 UTC 2019

Good, let's discuss this, in some detail.
Thanks, Joy.
Happy Friday, everyone.
I mean, it is either Happy Friday, or Happy Day Before Saturday.
Am I right?
No?
Okay, back to my black bear den. Waiting for more snow to melt on the
mountainside.
And after I have read more carefully the current language of the Montana
White Cane Law.

A very nice discussion last evening at the Treasure State Chapter, I
thought.
Thanks everyone for attending. If you missed, it put the next one on your
calendar. It's May 9th, 6 bells.

Rik