[NFBMT] Montana White Cane Law

BRESLAUERS breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:08:54 UTC 2019

I have an idea running around in my head.  If anyone is interested, I could
record the senate judiciary committee discussion on HB 439 and put it on the
conference call number, I could schedule a conference call on that number
tomorrow afternoon and play it for you all there, or I could play it for
anyone who is interested if you call me.  I don't know how well it would
record over the phone.  If you go to the 2019 Montana legislature home page,
click on watch and listen, go to Thursday April 11 on the calendar, look for
the senate judiciary committee, look for executive action and play the video,
you will find it.  I'm hoping there's another easier way that I haven't found
yet.  If you go to the actual video, you can fast forward through it to the
point you want, if you can't find it exactly by clicking on the video.
Sometimes it lets you play the audio only.  If I could remember all the dates
of all the hearings we have been to and the dates for the executive actions
for the bills we have tried to pass this year, maybe I could put them on a
cartridge or a thumb drive.  If I knew how to put them in an attachment, I
could send it to whoever is interested.  I don't know enough about that side
of computing to do it, though.  It was just a thought.