[NFBMT] Save the date for the 2019 NFB of Montana convention

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 8 02:47:34 UTC 2019

Save the Date

NFBMT Convention

Friday and Saturday October 11-12

Save the date: Our 2019 NFB of Montana convention will be in Missoula
beginning Friday October 11 and ending Saturday October 12. Our national
representative will be John Paré.

Our convention hotel is the FairBridge Inn & Suites.

The room rates are as follows:

79.00 for Single Queen.

89.00 for Double Queen.

The above rates do not include taxes.

Breakfast is provided at no charge.

Please start making plans to attend and make your room reservations. You
should mention that you are attending the NFB of Montana convention.

Due to the bus schedule, you should plan on arriving Friday and departing
Sunday.

The contact information for the hotel is as follows:

FairBridge Inn & Suites

3803 Brooks Street

Missoula, MT 59804

Phone: (406) 251-2665

Website: http://www.fairbridgemissoula.com/

At the present time, plans are to have the convention banquet catered by the
Notorious P I G. Both beef and pork BBQ will be available.

If there are any questions, please contact Robert Jaquiss

Email: rjaquiss at earthlink.net