[NFBMT] ExpressVote: My Public Comment

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Aug 29 20:20:20 UTC 2019

Here in town at the court house, the folks are standing by us while putting the ballad in the envelope.
The room isn’t all that big so we don’t experience what you are talking about.
The folks are very kind and wait for us to come each year to vote.
No matter how many times we need to come and do this.
I hope you can get all worked out.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad