[NFBMT] FW: Legislative Alert

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Wed Feb 6 16:19:41 UTC 2019

Dear NFB-MT List Members,

As mentioned in my earlier request to advocate for legislation from our Washington Seminar, here is another request.  This time, we are advocating for the elimination of the federal law that permits workers with disabilities to be paid subminimum wages.  At the bottom of the forwarded e-mail, you can find the contact information for our Montana Congressmen.  Please reach out to our Senators and Representative on dropping subminimum wages for workers with disabilities as well as for the three legislative items from the Washington Seminar.  Details are below.  Thank you for your action!.

Jim Marks

President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana

 <mailto:president at nfbofmt.org> president at nfbofmt.org

(406) 438-1421