[NFBMT] LEGISLATIVE ALERT: SB 291 REVISE LAWS ON VOTING SYSTEMS AND BALLOT FORM

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Mar 31 14:10:40 UTC 2019

What I don’t understand, is we made such a fuss over the machines, now we want to make sure we can vote from home.
I feel folks got unhapppy with the help from others to vote, now we want it different again.
I would stick with the machines.
To be out in public working with others to vote is more important than staying home.
Just my thoughts.
I am not for the paper balets.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad