[NFBMT] zoom

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:44:11 UTC 2019

My experience with ZOOM is it is no different from what we use now, since I
do not have a mike on my monitor, nor do I have a smart phone.  I use a
regular phone.  I also think it is best if you have over 50 participants.  I
will vote no to pay $14.95 per month.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI & Treasurer NFB of Montana
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404