[NFBMT] zoom

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 13:56:13 UTC 2019

Hello:

     I have participated in a few meetings hosted on Zoom.
In the meetings I participated in, the host emails each participant a link.
When the link is selected, a web page opens and the user can select either
Zoom or an app. You use the app if you are using an iPhone or Android
device. On my PC, I select Zoom and a screen opens. Assuming you have the
proper equipment, you can listen to the conference and talk. The fidelity
was good. I used a USB headset equipped with a mic.
I have no idea how accessible the hosting side of meetings are.

Regards,

Robert