[NFBMT] Our Wonderful Convention!

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Mon Oct 14 02:09:12 UTC 2019

The 7th Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
is now in the history book.  It was a lovely Convention in which we did
everything from speaking up for blind Montanans to enjoying one another's
company.  Major Kudos to Robert and Laurie Jaquiss and all the others who
made the October 11 and 12, 2019 State Convention at the Missoula Fairbridge
Inn a raging success.  I am so honored to be working with like-minded people
committed to making the world better for ourselves and all those who come
behind us.  And now it's on to more of the same fellowship and high purposed
action.  We are the National Federation of the Blind of Montana!

Jim Marks
President, National Federation of the Blind of Montana
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org