[NFBMT] opening up our state

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Thu Apr 23 18:26:09 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Perhaps we can say darned if you do aand darned if you don’t!  Or, we are between a rock and a hard place.  We can’t quarantine forever.  We do need to eat!  Food needs to be produced so we can do just that!  I’m hoping I can get my haircut soon!  People need to get back to work so things can happen again!  I would say use your conscience and best judgment.  As for me, I’m ready for that occasional outing!  I refuse to live my life in fear!  Let’s get things going again as safely as we can do so!

Jim

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 23, 2020, at 9:49 AM, d m gina via NFBMT <nfbmt at nfbnet.org> wrote:

It is to soon, we will have a set back.