[NFBMT] Save the Date for the 2020 NFB-MT Virtual Convention

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Mon Aug 10 21:34:41 UTC 2020

SAVE THE DATE

2020 State Convention
Saturday, September 19, 2020

Theme:  V for Victory and Virtual
NFB-MT's 8th Annual Convention

Please save the date for our Montana Convention on Saturday, September 19,
2020.  This year, we will convene virtually through Zoom video conferencing.
Details on how to join the Convention will be published soon.  Everyone
should be able to participate with your computers, smart phones, or
telephones.  Registration is free, and details on how to register will be
published soon as well.

Here is a short version of our agenda:

Saturday, September 19, 2020

9:00 AM-Noon:  NFB MT Business including national and state reports,
elections, resolutions, and other activities.  To vote, one must pay the
2020 membership dues and attend in person.

1:30 PM-5:30 PM:  Presentations, panels, and discussions along with the
highlight of our Convention, the keynote speech by our National
Representative.

For more information, please contact the NFB-MT 2020 Convention Committee
Chairperson, Sheila Leigland, at sheila.leigland at gmail.com.

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.