[NFBMT] today is your last chance to voice your opinion and participate in the NFB-Newsline survey

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:12:00 UTC 2020

I hope that most of you have already participated in the survey.
The emails from Scott White of Newsline have been frequent.
And being that in Montana, we are in a challenging and difficult situation,
I think the more they hear from us, the better.
Here below is the link to do the survey. There are several places where you
type in fields your opinions. The rest is quick and easy check boxes.
Thanks.
Rik James
One of your chapter presidents. The at large one. Although I am only a small
part of the big sky pie.

It would be very helpful if you would consider taking a brief ten-minute
survey on your media consumption and use of NFB-NEWSLINE. All responses will
remain anonymous, and no Personally Identifiable Information will be
collected unless you voluntarily provide it. Access the survey at:
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/nfbnewsline

The survey will be open through Wednesday, June 10, 2020. If you have any
questions about the survey or prefer completing the survey over the
telephone, please reach out to Sophie Lehrenbaum by phone at 202-365-7605
anytime between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. ET Tuesday thr