[NFBMT] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Mountain Hour Workshops

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:27:45 UTC 2020

Good morning. I know that Sheila and maybe otehrs have tuned in to
this NFB of Colorado programming at various times. I want to call your
attention to tomorrow's program on accessible online voting as we have
it here in Colorado. Colorado went to a mail ballot in 2014, so every
registered voter gets a ballot in the mail. In 2019 we passed
legislation to have an accessible equivalent to mail ballots which
wasn't in place until then.

In light of the recent lively thread on the list, this might be of
some interest.

Dan