[NFBMT] Zoom meeting

James Aldrich jkaldrich at mysero.net
Fri Jun 19 14:21:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I wish to have a zoom meeting at three this afternoon.  The more the merrier of course so let me know if you’d like me to send you an invitation.  Write me at jajkaldrich at gmail.com or at any address you might have.  We’ll discuss Zoom or anything  of interest.  nobody is obligated for the full 40 minutes.  Come and go as you please.  If I don’t receive any invitation requests, there won’t be a meeting.  Feel free to suggest a better time.  Aa minimum of three or four people would be fine but I’ll say the more the merrier.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone