[NFBMT] URGENT LAST MINUTE NOTICE - Yes, there IS a chapter meeting via phone conference tonight - 6 pm Thursday May 14 - The At Large Treasure State Chapter

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:54:18 UTC 2020

Do we have a meeting tonight or what?

Let's do it. Let's just drop whatever else we were going to do. And call up
and talk to our fellow Federation chapter members.

I apologize for the very late notice.

I was actually thinking, since it had gotten so late, of not sending out a
notice about tonight's monthly gathering.

Then I read through our Secretary Joy Breslauer's excellently detailed
minutes from last  month. And I thought, well, shoot. I don't want to miss
the May meeting!

I mean, neither should you.

So, I hope to be talking to many of you in a few short hours from this
moment.

The details you need on how to phone in, are pasted below.

Thank you, Joy.

Thank you all.

May this message find you being safe, and staying healthy.

Rik James

President, NFB of Montana, Treasure State chapter

406 451 1874

406 586 4123

D28rik at msn dot com

Totally Free Conference Call Phone Number: (712) 432-6301

Participant Access Code: 654032#

User Toggle Commands:

*1: Mute and unmute

*2:  Lock and unlock conference

*3: Start and stop recording

*4: Turn down conference volume

*5 followed by 52:  Mutes all users; puts conference in presentation or
lecture mode

*5 followed by 53:  Unmutes all users

*6: Turn up conference volume

*7: Turn down your speaking volume

*8:  Exit conference.  Pound:  Exit conference quickly.

*9:  Turn up your speaking volume

 *0: Conference Count

The conference recording playback information over the phone is as follows:

Playback Call-in Number: 712-432-3448

Participant Access Code: 654032

The recording will start immediately if it is the only one there.  It is
available for 30 days after the original conference call.

If there is more than one recording, it will tell you how to access the most
recent one.

NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

NFB Tag Line: Live the life you want

NFB One Minute Message:

blindness is not what holds you ba