[NFBMT] Montana Congressional Contacts

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:13:50 UTC 2020

I don't see much reason to really look forward to much.
Do you?
Oh? You do?
Why?
In what way?
Hmm.
Okay.
So, I will think over what you say.

You know, you don't have to have all the answers.
You just have to be informed with the best and closest version of the truth.
You have to have a strategy to balance the challenges.
You have to choose how to deal with them.
You have to decide who you are going to be around.
And decide who you are not going to be around.

And you have to decide, pretty soon, on the things that the citizens of
America will be called upon to vote on.

But what about baseball?
What?
Will there be any baseball?
Awkward pause.
With all that is going on, you are thinking about that?
Well, sure. Sometimes.
Haircuts, milkshakes, polish sausages. And yeah. Baseball.

Well, I just read this article about just that.
So, here you go.

Go on.
Read it.
And then.
Chime in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/Sports/mlb/paul-sullivan-has-baseball-reached-its-
endgame-a-hypothetical-look-back-at-the-demise-of-our-national-pastime/ar-BB
14csLe?ocid=se2

This message was brought to you by the Better Clarity Through Diversionary
Mind Sweeper Society, a  non-membership free range and batter up
philosophical chirping bird song organization.

Rik James
Wishing you all a very pleasant Tuesday from Bozeman, Montana.