[NFBMT] Memorial Day Musings

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:08:30 UTC 2020

Hello, fellow Montana Federationists.

I awoke this morning feeling particularly contemplative and grateful for
Memorial Day and what it means to me, particularly in this topsy-turvy world
we are living in.  I am reminded that every generation has lived through a
topsy-turvy world.  I remember my dad, a member of the Greatest Generation,
who has now passed on.

Below you will find some excerpts from two emails I received this morning,
plus some musings that I have cobbled together from other sources.  I hope
you have a meaningful Memorial Day.  Joy