[NFBMT] podcast to recommend

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 03:09:52 UTC 2020

Hello gang,
I hope you all had a very pleasant weekend and Memorial Day.
I felt like it was an extraordinarily reflective one, for oh, so many
reasons.
I had very recently come in to contact with a 2nd cousin, Max. We had never
met. He and I struck up an instant friendship, through letters and phone
conversations.
As we were getting to know each other, he had mentioned his 4 years of
combat related service in Vietnam. Without any elaboration, I sensed that it
was a tough go.
So today, I was thinking particularly of him. And being grateful for the
sacrifice. Worried for those in service today. As I feel there is a lot of
troubled times ahead.  You know, they changed how they measure the Doomsday
Clock, right? It is no longer in minutes, but rather, measured in seconds.
There is no other way to say it.

In any case. Let's talk blind access technology. Or rather, let's listen to
someone who knows his way around the block.
>From Wellington, New Zealand.

Over this weekend, I discovered a new podcast.
I wanted to recommend it to you.
Maybe some of you already know Jonathan Mosen. For years he hosted the
Freedom Scientific  podcast.
Well, I learned that he hosts his own now.
It is simply called Mosen At Large. You can find it most anywhere. On the
Victor Next Generation Stream, or on Tune-in app, many places.
I listened to episode 38 today. It was nearly 2 hours. Many things of
interest. Plus it was entertaining.

Take care,
Rik James
Quietly isolating with Karen in Bozeman