[NFBMT] Invitation to Practice Zoom Session

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Sep 11 21:15:28 UTC 2020

If you would like to make certain Zoom works for you before our virtual
convention, please join our practice session scheduled for Tuesday,
September 15 from 1:00-2:00 PM.  Zoom instructions are below.  One can join
by computer, tablet, smart phone, or telephone land lines and conventional
cell phones.  If you will use a computer, make sure both your camera and
your microphone works.  Here are the Zoom instructions:

Jim Marks is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB-MT Practice Zoom Session
Time: Sep 15, 2020 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89435152772

Meeting ID: 894 3515 2772
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89435152772# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,89435152772# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 894 3515 2772
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbMJjUk80t

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.