[NFBMT] Register now for September 19 NFB of Montana Convention! Tomorrow is the deadline!

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:49:02 UTC 2020

Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 15, is the deadline for registering for our
convention.  See below.
Joy Breslauer, First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of
Montana

Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020, 10:03 AM, By NFB of Montana President Jim
Marks:
Last call to register for the National Federation of the Blind of Montana
Convention scheduled from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM on Saturday, September 19, 2020.
Due to the pandemic, our Convention will take place virtually through Zoom
video conferencing.  The deadline to pre-register is Tuesday, September 15.
Please register right away.  Here is the link to register followed by more
details:

https://www.nfbofmt.org/convention-registration.html

Please join us for the 2020 National Federation of the Blind of Montana
Convention, our Eighth annual gathering.  Our theme is V for Victory and
Virtual.  That's right, due to the pandemic we are meeting virtually with
video conferencing technology.  One can join through Zoom on a computer,
tablet, or smart phone as well as through a standard telephone.

The Convention will take place from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM on Saturday September 19,
2020.  All information on our 2020 Convention is published on our Convention
webpage.  There you will find the online registration form and other
Convention details.  Check out this link often because it will be regularly
updated as we near the Convention.  For instance, zoom directions on how to
participate in the Convention will be published on this page.  The link is:

http://www.nfbofmt.org/2020convention.html

Remember registration is free this year.  We still need everyone to register
right away, though.  Pre-registration is due no later than tomorrow, Tuesday,
September 15.  Everyone is welcome to join our Convention, but to be eligible
for door prizes and voting, pre-registration is required.  To vote, one must
be present, have paid the 2020 membership dues of $5, and completed
pre-registration.

As an alternative to registering on our website, one may send the following
information to our NFB-MT mailing address at:

National Federation of the Blind of Montana PO Box 1325 Great Falls, MT 59403

Please include your name, your mailing address, your telephone numbers, your
e-mail, whether you have paid your 2020 membership dues, and whether you want
to subscribe to the Braille Monitor and in what format you would like this
magazine.

Thanks for participating in the Convention of Montana's lead organization of
the blind.  Please check our website often --- www.nfbofmt.org --- and feel
free to contact me at (406) 438-1421 or president at nfbofmt.org.

Jim Marks
President
National Federation of the Blind of Montana president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.