[NFBMT] news line

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Aug 20 19:48:51 UTC 2021

Hi All,

No new news yet on when NFB Newsline will be up and running, but it should
be soon.  I will announce when it's back in business.  See below for more
details.  Thanks so much for your patience!  We all want it back yesterday.

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.