[NFBMT] Treasure State Chapter of the NFB of Montana - Meeting via Zoom on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 6 pm

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:26:25 UTC 2021

Greetings Montana Federationists!

How are you all doing?

January? 2021? Is it Ground Hog Day yet? Some fresh warm bread and a hearty
bowl of Montana elk stew sounds mighty good. Now, doesn't it?

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. The alarm is sounding. Socks are dry. And so am I.

The Treasure State at-large chapter meeting of the National Federation of
the Blind of Montana will be happening a week later than originally
scheduled. The third Thursday, which is January 21. We'll gather in via the
Zoom platform at 6 pm. Click on the link or use the displayed telephone
numbers.

The events at our nation's capitol, and even here in Montana have been
traumatizing, to say the least. I hope that the postponement will not be an
inconvenience to anyone. Please feel free to contact me at any time, and I
hope you will.

For your convenience, use the Zoom meeting link or phone number to join the
meeting.

Our organization's success will be best realized when we support each other,
working together. We shall grow stronger and stronger, learning and
advocating for our common goals. Personally, I wish for each of you to have
a wonderful New Year.

Thank you.

Rik James, President

Treasure State Chapter, NFB of Montana.

406 451 1874

ZOOM INVITATION

NFB-MT President is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Treasure State Chapter of the NFB of Montana Zoom Meeting

Time: Jan 21, 2021 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/99827726068?pwd=dDdiMjk5dFhtM01jRnhZRUhycDFKUT09>
https://zoom.us/j/99827726068?pwd=dDdiMjk5dFhtM01jRnhZRUhycDFKUT09

Meeting ID: 998 2772 6068