[NFBMT] Washington Seminar Fact Sheets and Training Schedule

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:17:17 UTC 2021

Hello, Montana Federationists.

Anyone interested in attending the remaining Washington Seminar training
sessions, please see the information below.  We encourage as many members as
possible to attend.

The fact sheets concerning the issues we intend to raise before the new
Congress are listed below, and are also available on the NFB website.

 (Access Technology Affordability Act
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington
-seminar-agenda/fact-sheet-access> ,

Medical Devices Nonvisual Accessibility Act
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington
-seminar-agenda/fact-sheet-medical-device> ,

Accessible Websites Act
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington
-seminar-agenda/fact-sheet-accessible-websites-act> ,

Accessible Voting Act
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington
-seminar-agenda/fact-sheet-accessible> )

We are adding two more optional meetings where you can learn about the
legislative issues for the 2021 Washington Seminar. The first of these
trainings will be this Thursday, January 14, and the second will be Tuesday,
January 19. Meeting presenters are encouraged to attend at least one of these
two meetings. The full schedule is below:

Thursday, January 14, 8:00 p.m. eastern - General issue review and questions
- open to all meeting presenters

Tuesday, January 19, 8:00 p.m. eastern - General issue review and questions -
open to all meeting presenters

Thursday, January 21, 8:00 p.m. eastern - Final issue review and mock meeting

Tuesday, January 26, 8:00 p.m. eastern - Meeting appointments and appointment
tool

Thursday, January 28, 8:00 p.m. eastern - Zoom moderator training

The Zoom link for all meetings is https://zoom.us/j/7567531013.

Note that members are encouraged to attend only one of the two general issue
review and question meetings. In addition, it would be helpful if you have
studied the fact sheets before attending one of the meetings

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President, and Advocacy and Public Policy Committee
Chair