[NFBMT] NOTICE: The Treasure State At Large Chapter is coming up - Thursday, March 11 - 6:00 p.m.

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:10:33 UTC 2021

I say, has a month gone fast again?
Or has the world been spinning along a click or two quicker every season we
live?
All the world can do is spin, really.
And, all we can do is wonder how that it is that the world knows which
direction it is going?
And how come we don't just fall off of it, as it goes around and around.

Now, as a Montanan, and as a member of the Montana affiliate of the National
Federation of the Blind, do you spend your valuable time thinking of thigs
like this?
Like what? You may ask.
Precisely. Like what.

Well, come on in to the chapter meeting in a few hours. And join in on the
splendid array of topics which we may touch upon.
It is my hope to hear your voices once again in the Zoom room.
As always, we have much to discuss, and share.
And you can spin it however it suits.

Rik James
President
Treasure State chapter, NFB of Montana
D28rik at msn.com <mailto:D28rik at msn.com>
406 451 1874

Topic: NFB-MT Treasure State At-Large Chapter Meeting
Time: March 11, 2021 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96710400826?pwd=NytueHB5QU9vWmE1QWVBRnREVkdVQT09

Meeting ID: 967 1040 0826
Passcode: 968543
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,96710400826# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,96710400826# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)