[NFBMT] Sad News

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 20:39:33 UTC 2021

Hi all -

This news reached us at the Colorado Center for the Blind too, and
tose staff who knew Zach as a student here are deeply saddened.  The
article Joy shared really portrays his positive spirit.

R.I.P.

--
Dan Burke

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"

My Cell:  406.546.8546
Twitter:  @DallDonal