[NFBMT] Upcoming Washington seminar Mock Meetings Schedule

NFB WASHINGTON SEMINAR LEGISLATIVE ALERT breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:45:10 UTC 2022

Good morning, fellow Montana Federationists.

I apologize if some of you will get this twice.

The upcoming NFB mock meeting training sessions are scheduled for January 19
and 24 at 8:00 p.m. EST.

The Zoom meeting information for the two upcoming trainings is listed below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad0eO8pXgx

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/7567531013

Warm regards,

Joy Breslauer, Advocacy and Public Policy