[NFBMT] WASHINGTON SEMINAR FACT SHEETS 2022

NFB WASHINGTON SEMINAR LEGISLATIVE ALERT breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:05:35 UTC 2022

The fact sheets for the 2022 Washington Seminar are available on the NFB web
site in Word, HTML, audio, and BRF formats.  I will be sending out each fact
sheet individually in Word.  Please familiarize yourselves with this
information and decide if you would like to present one to our legislators
and representative during the virtual Washington Seminar.

When the meetings are scheduled, I will send out the zoom information.  So
far, I have one scheduled, and two more to go.

Joy Breslauer, Advocacy and Public Policy