[NFBMT] Who is going to the NFB convention?

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:52:49 UTC 2022

Robert,
	This is Ted Robbins.  I am going and my Son is traveling with me to
kind of watch out for me.  I've slowed down a whole lot the last few years,
but will give it a good old College try.  I plan on attending a few seminars
and a lot of time in the Exhibit hall.  We are staying in the Sheraton,
arriving on Monday afternoon.  Looking forward to seeing you and Jim Marks,
Travis Moses and possibly Linda Hurlock plus any others coming from Montana.
Sincerely,
Ted Robbins