[NFBMT] NLS BARD authorizing the Humanware Victor Reader Stream 3

denisejmoses at gmail.com denisejmoses at gmail.com
Thu May 25 23:41:32 UTC 2023

Hi Rik,

I just got my Victor Reader Stream 3 yesterday.  I couldn't find a form on
BARD to fill out so I emailed the Utah library with my name, serial number &
that I was from Montana & haven't heard anything yet from them or Humanware.

How long does this take?  I also have the Trek & it is similar.  The one
thing I've noticed is that the Stream 3 lists all your podcast feeds not
just the ones that have new episodes.  I don't like that because I have 30
podcasts & don't want to have to move through each one to find a new
episode.  So far I like it.  The menus are different & are taking a little
to get used to.  What bugs are you encountering?
Thanks,

Denise Moses