[NFBMT] 2023 National Federation of the Blind of MT Convention

Jacob Krissovich jjkrissovich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:46:46 UTC 2023

Hello All,

The time is upon us and I am looking forward to talking with all of you!
You will find the agenda attached to this e-mail. There are two different
links listed below. One is the link for Friday night and one for Saturday.
Please call me at 406-475-4310if you have any problems accessing the Zoom
portion of the convention. Thank you and talk soon!

Friday:

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/98634701158

+12532050468,,98634701158# US

Saturday: