[NFBMT] NFB-NEWSLINE outage for Montana content

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 17:22:24 UTC 2023

Robert,
I also called Newsline.
He told me there were around 25 papers they just could not get back up and
running. And from what I can tell, Montana is in there. I have not had a
Bozeman, Billings or Missoula issue that is with any content. Or if there is
any it is like only one piece.

Seattle Times is also down. They have good Northwest reporters which are
important.

I know Montana will return. But I fear, the snow may be on the ground. And
the squirrels like me may have to forage in the national newspaper forests.

Thanks to you and Samanta, Robert. Keep it rocking.

Smile.
Rik