[NFBMT] Dues

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Jan 5 15:54:17 UTC 2024

Thanks, Travis.

You are spot on.  Please no longer use the Missoula PO Box for the NFB of
Montana.

During our December 2023 meeting, the Board authorized setting up a new PO
Box in Helena.  While we are putting the new PO Box in place, please feel
free to use the information below to send your dues.  Alternatively one can
go to www.nfbofmt.org and use the online membership dues system to pay your
dues electronically.  Annual dues are $5 per person and $100 for a lifetime
membership per person.

Treasurer: Rick White
110 1/2 East 6th Ave.
Apartment 6
Helena, MT 59601
treasurer at nfbofmt.org

Jim Marks
President
president at nfbofmt.org
(406) 438-1421
www.nfbofmt.org

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.