[NFBMT] NFB-NEWSLINE(R) Coffee Talk

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 21:26:35 UTC 2024

January NFB-NEWSLINE Montana COFFEE TALK

The NFB-NEWSLINE invites you to our monthly Coffee Talk! We welcome our
subscribers to join us for lively discussion, tech tips, and updates about
NFB-NEWSLINE.

Our monthly meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month
virtually via Zoom! Below are instructions to join this month's meeting!

When: Thursday, January 25th

Time: 9am mountain time

Join Zoom Meeting:

<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/96272239637?pwd=Sy94QkMwYnA4TElLVU5KUmVSTmtjUT09>