[NFBMT] FW: Calling for nominations; National Association of Blind Students spotlight initiative

president at nfbofmt.org president at nfbofmt.org
Fri Mar 22 01:16:47 UTC 2024

From: Isabel Rosario <isabelrosario76 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2024 5:14 PM
Cc: Hunter Kuester <hunterkuester2 at gmail.com>; Isabel Rosario <isabelrosario76 at gmail.com>
Subject: Calling for nominations; National Association of Blind Students spotlight initiative

Dear affiliate and student President, I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to share with you the National Association of Blind Students' Student Spotlight initiative. This program is designed to shine a light on exceptional blind students, both within and outside of our association, with the aim of giving them the recognition they truly deserve. We are reaching out to request your help in spreading the word about this opportunity among your members. Additionally, we invite you to consider nominating a student whom you believe embodies the spirit of excellence and perseverance. Your participation in this process would greatly contribute to showcasing the remarkable achievements of blind students. Nominations for the Student Spotlight can be submitted through the following Google Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1791MXi9YQD0BYbFvvZM6UqBmQMJNhm7Hc1eaKcEZFR0/edit

 Thank you for your support in honoring outstanding blind students and for your commitment to promoting their accomplishments.

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
NABS Now podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM
203-993-3045