[NFBMT] Friendly Reminder - Zoom tonight at 7pm to launch the Montana Reader Book Club

rixmix2009 at gmail.com rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:49:13 UTC 2024

Howdy,

Many might have asked me, will Kevin Costner be there? Well, no, not that
I've heard. But Yellowstone's Jimmie from the Bunkhouse did send me an
interesting text.

This is your friendly reminder, that tonight, in a few hours Jacob and I
will host the first of what we hope will be regular Zoom meetings, to
explore and discuss what we are currently reading, or what we are planning
to read.

Below, I have pasted the Zoom link, to join on a computer, or your mobile
phone.

If you did not yet RSVP me to respond to the original email (March 10),
please plan to do so, to officially let me know that you want to be
involved, and to receive future notices.

Send an email to me at d28rik at msn.com <mailto:d28rik at msn.com> . Or call me
at 406.451.1874

Thanks. Happy reading.

Rik James

Topic: Launch the NFB of Montana Book Club

Date: Monday, March 11, 2024

Time: 7:00 p.m. (Mountain)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/76197564709?pwd=Nk5nSjJiUDZ4NTg2VVc1R3VDcXp4dz09