[NFBMV] Voter registration concerns

David Cohen adcohen823 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:48:26 UTC 2016

Hello Everybody,

I was contacted by a Reynolds & Reynolds recruiter today requesting
that I schedule an aptitude test.  Before I reply I would appreciate
any advice some of you might have about disclosing my blindness and
the need I have for the test to be read to me.

Alternatively I suppose I could use my KNFB reader.  Has anyone out
there tried using the reader to take an exam?  I am very excited about
returning to full-time employment but I still harbor the nervousness
of informing a stranger about my blindness in a situation where all
people are being judged for better or worse.

Merry Christmas,

Dave Cohen