[NFBMV] {Disarmed} Latest news about the Blindfold Games

Blindfold Games martyschultz at kidfriendlysoftware.com
Wed Nov 16 15:04:38 UTC 2016

Blindfold Games: 7 Tiny Words ( http://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=519533.24303.1.9fc28c8253a26a44bf1644f816a358c8 )
Marty Schultz, 14 Nov 12:37 PM

==========

Blindfold Word Games, which includes Hangman, Word Flick (similar to Boggle), Word Ladder and Unscramble, has built quite a following.  Recently, people have been asking for more games, and the first one I decided to tackle was 7 Little Words.

Seven Little Words is a game where the puzzle board is 20 squares laid out in 5 columns and 4 rows as seen here:

 SL

 ORI

 RED

 EAD

 IM

 FLU

 RH

 GIB

 TAR

 NE

 CKE

 NS

 TTO

 RAL

 DUN

 LLS

 BU

 DE

 CHE

 SME

For each word, there’s a definition given, and you need to find that word by combining several word fragments together.  For example, in the above puzzle board, the definition “detects with one’s nose” would be the word SMELLS, by combining SME in the lower right corner with LLS in the lower left corner.

The game was fairly easy to create, since I already had a dictionary component that I’ve used in other games, including word ladder, and breaking up a word into different parts is rather complex.

If you have 7 words, and you want to b...

Read More ( http://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=519533.24304.1.a81735730747d83150c4619a309f8492 )

Web Version
http://sable.madmimi.com/c/12318?id=519533.24307-53.1.9cd493c41cf0e7cfd057d70c9ee36548&p=eyIlN0IlN0JtaW1pLXNpZ25hdHVyZSU3RCU3RCI6IjEzNTM5NDUzMy05NDUzNjM2ODM2LWZlOWEzYzZlN2JkNjZmZjkwYzcwNzI4NTYwMmJjNWNhZTExMmYyMTIiLCIlN0IlN0JlbWFpbElkJTdEJTdEIjoiNTE5NTMzIn0=

Unsubscribe
https://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=519533-135394533-9453636836-fe9a3c6e7bd66ff90c707285602bc5cae112f212&amx=9453636836

Blindfold Games | Miami Beach