[NFBMV] Gavel Report

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Fri Sep 9 00:02:19 UTC 2016

Thanks Robbie I'd like to add the following if it will enhance the gavel report. One member of the Presbyterians for disability concerns national leadership team Presbyterian Church USA two opportunities for Ohio I ANS with disabilities, chairperson consumer advocacy council three board member, disability rights Ohio Inc. 25 public speaking engagements one national speaking engagement

Attended the national disability rights network conference June 2016 attended worldwide blind union conference with joint conference as international Council on education for blind and visually impaired spoke at the women's committee at the WB you conference published a  position paper for the national Association of University women titled the plight of African-American women in the 21st-century "the inequalities of education and the origin of education: published June 2016
Ask by President payne to coordinate a Spirit of NFB Ohio Sunday morning musical showcase for the state conference November 1 any questions or concerns please give me a call or email thanks Cr.peters

Sent from my iPhone