[NFBMV] Fw: Miami Valley Chapter

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:53:34 UTC 2016

Miami Valley Chapter

From: richard
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:36 PM
To: 'Robert Spangler' ; 'Tim Janning'
Subject: Miami Valley Chapter

        Please help me with this. Richard

MEMORANDUM

September 15, 2015

TO: Chapter and Division Presidents

FROM: Richard Payne

It is vitally important that we have accurate contact information for all of our members.  I know that we all want to be sure that we stay in contact with our members, even if they have not attended a meeting recently.

We also need this information for our database. I am sending the list that we had last year

We have done a favor for some of you and pasted your list into a text file rather than sending it in the body of an email message as you sent it to us.

Please do not send information from several different people in your chapter and expect us  to get it in the right order for you.

. Please be sure that the information is current and accurate before sending it to me. I know it is tempting to just copy the information you already have but make sure it is correct.

Here is the information we must have:

Name

address

Telephone, home and cell if available.

Email address if available.

If an Email address is available, indicate whether or not the member wants to receive the Buckeye Bulletin by Email.

Here is the additional information we would like to have if known.

Name of Congressional Representative and District number

Name of Ohio General Assembly Representative and district number

Name of Ohio General Assembly Senator and District  number.

Your list must be sent to me By   November 4/2016 in order  to meet your requirement for turning in materials for the convention.

I hope to have it much sooner than that, but that is the final deadline.

Richard Payne

<<...>>