[NFBMV] Fw: meeting

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:27:02 UTC 2016

meeting

From: richard
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:46 PM
To: 'Tim Janning' ; 'Robert Spangler'
Subject: meeting

October chapter meeting announcement

The meeting will be held from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM at the east branch library, which is at 2008 Wyoming Street, Dayton, Ohio 45410.

Richard needs to know if you are going to attend the state convention He would like to see if we could get a van to leave out Friday morning and returning after the convention Sunday November 13/2016, we would be talking about the state convention. Richard has us involved with a good fundraiser for meet the blind month October 15. We will talk about working at the convention. The chapter needs to donate a basket for the   drawing. We can have a table at the convention to sell items if we can come up with someone to work the table and help with other things.  You can email Richard or call 937/829/3368