[NFBMV] Gavel Report Reminder

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:57:01 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Robert Spangler via NFBMV thanks Robbie add this to my list:
Community service project May 2017 present it at a table for Nfb Miami Valley
Dayton weekly news -Woman of power
Dr. Carolyn Peters, President Nfb Miami Valley
Participated in a partnership with Goodwill industries and Ood for meet the blind month in October named after Judy Who passed away and several Miami Valley chapter members attend it with me I initiated this partnership to Beverly Watson of goodwill industries we have been meeting throughout the year.
At the national convention NFb 2017:
Dr. Carolyn Peters presented at the communities of faith division meeting: you-tube video Dr. Carolyn Peters communities of faith in FB
CO-presented with Suzanne Turner, Cleveland Chapter at the Empowerment  for the underserved populations division ; On mentors and mentorship through out in FB
Thanks Robbie
Dr. Peters fbmv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello all, since we just returned from convention, I thought it appropriate
to remind everyone to send me activities in which you volunteered or are
volunteering for the gavel report.  This could be anything that you are
doing around the community or any volunteering you did at convention, either
for the national or state.  Thanks and see you at the picnic!

Robby