[NFBMV] Gavel Report Reminder

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 23 19:57:52 UTC 2017

I have turned in some earlier activities, so here are some more:
Participated in several Health Fairs. I set up the tables and discussed NFB
info and about Diabeties.
Traviled to Orlando, Fl. For National Convention.  Worked at Independent
Mkt. on opening.
Worked twice at Ohio table, selling several items.  Also, helped counting
inventoary with Rachel.
Attended most General Sessions and the Business Dinner and the Banquit
Dinner. . Went to Hospitality Room and the Presential Suite.
Attended several JaWS workshops, the Mock Trial, the Music Showcase, the DAN
Meeting.  I was elected
Secretary for the NFB National DAN.
Had dinner meeting withDr. Sandra Kimble Murnan, Diabetic Division for Mont.
Co, Health Dept., she and her daughter was in Orlando.
Made several trips to Expo. Center and discussed IRA implement .
Selling and sold Split The Pot tickets for the DAN.  $1000.00 Jack pot to
winner.
Wan Sloan