[NFBMV] Minutes for June Meeting

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sun Jun 11 18:02:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Robbie for your promptness with the June minutes. As I stated in the June meeting if one member has a concern about a change or issue it affects all members. It is not the intent to make you an easy about any change. Therefore, we will do things as usual that make you at ease.
The intent that we will grow from one another's experiences. They may or may not fit our particular organization at that particular time hope everyone keeps an open mind thank you sincerely Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone