[NFBMV] Fwd: Reminder and Submit!! Please Read About The Exhibit Hall And More

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sun Apr 15 00:51:12 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Suzanne Turner" <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Date: April 14, 2018 at 3:59:15 PM EDT
To: "'Roth''" <n8tnv at att.net>, "'Chenelle Hancock'" <filmchenelle1977 at gmail.com>, <greymaster95 at gmail.com>, <Babyruth2 at windstream.net>, "'Sheri Albers'" <sheri.albers87 at gmail.com>, <Rachelrkuntz at gmail.com>, <RachelKKuntz at gmail.com>, <drcarolyn-peters at att.net>, <annettelutz at att.net>, "'Cheryl Fields'" <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>, <bakerdebra53 at gmail.com>, <marianne at denningweb.com>, <lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com>, <jwsmithblind at gmail.com>, "'Richard Payne'" <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Cc: <smturner.234 at gmail.com>, <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: Reminder and Submit!! Please Read About The Exhibit Hall And More

Ohio Leaders,

We are getting closer to me submitting and completing the form on what Ohio will sale at the National Convention.  Attached you will find a document to complete that will list your Exhibit items. Please email this form by May 4, 2018; as I must submit this information to complete our registration.

Finally, below is the schedule for the Exhibit Hall to discuss with your members. If you have any questions, let me know!

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, Convention Planning Chair
NFBOH-Cleveland, President
C: (216) 990-6199
P: (440) 462-9755