[NFBMV] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] reporting accessibility issues to developers Article By Carl Balanger - Braille Monitor, November 2018 Issue.

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:31:32 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ali Benmerzouga via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: December 9, 2018 at 5:24:25 PM EST
To: "'NFB of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter List'" <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>, "bryantealysr at yahoo.com" <bryantealysr at yahoo.com>, 'edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>, 'Edward Louden' <edlouden6485 at gmail.com>, "Victory71351 at AOL.COM" <Victory71351 at AOL.COM>, "wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org" <wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org>, "Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com" <Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com>, "bdowdy1983 at gmail.com" <bdowdy1983 at gmail.com>, "Slkrems at yahoo.com" <Slkrems at yahoo.com>, "stuff12993 at aol.com" <stuff12993 at aol.com>, "AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com" <AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com>, "'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ali Benmerzouga <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>, "dwbertsch at gmail.com" <dwbertsch at gmail.com>, "SMartin494 at gmail.com" <SMartin494 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] reporting accessibility issues to developers Article By Carl Balanger - Braille Monitor, November 2018 Issue.

Hello Cleveland and Ohio,

I have read the following article Authored/titled “by Karl Belanger in the November Braille Monitor on reporting accessibility issues to developers” and found out that it is worth sharing with you Federationists. See the link below please.

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1810/bm181003.htm

I hope you also find it worth reading and sharing.

Have a nice evening y’all.

Ali
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/dr.carolyn.peters%40gmail.com