[NFBMV] Fw: Meeting schedules for February through May 2018

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:55:18 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: carolyn peters via NFBMV
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 3:35 PM
To: nfbmv at nfbnet.org
Cc: carolyn peters
Subject: [NFBMV] Meeting schedules for February through May 2018

Saturday, February 10, 2018 Kettering-meringue public library 3496 Far Hills
Ave., Dayton, OH 45409 2 PM until 4 PM please note time change 2 PM until 4
PM

Saturday, March 10, 2018 Christ a Piscopo church 20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH
45402
1 PM until 3 PM
Saturday, April 14, 2018 singer, Lucas county public library 3030 W. Central
Ave., Toledo, OH 43606 1 PM until 3 PM we will have a chapter meeting in
Toledo, building the federation
I need 10 members to participate. We will leave Dayton at 8:30 AM and return
by 8:30 PM we will find a mutual location near I 75. Those who do not wish
to participate will have a meeting at their favorite restaurant.

Saturday, May 12, 2018 fun raiser-spaghetti dinner Christ a Piscopo church
20 W. 1st St., Dayton, OH 45402, 1 PM until 3 PM
Please mark your calendar‘s accordingly, those who do not have access to
Miami listserv or emails please partner with someone that can share
information. My contact information: 937-657-5134