[NFBMV] Fw: February 10, 2018 meeting at Kettering Moraine Library 2 PM to 4 PM

Tim Janning tjjanning at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:55:44 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: carolyn peters via NFBMV
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:25 PM
To: nfbmv at nfbnet.org
Cc: carolyn peters
Subject: [NFBMV] February 10, 2018 meeting at Kettering Moraine Library 2 PM
to 4 PM

For those that are wondering, why the change of meeting time and place.
Christ Episcopal church is not available Saturday, February 10, 2018 we were
fortunate enough to find Kettering Moraine Library available from 2 to 4.
Since this was a last-minute change of venue we excepted Kettering Moraine
Library. See you at the meeting
Dr. Peters
Don’t forget to share this information with those that do not use Miami
valley list serve
Sent from my iPhone